At VXF Technologies, we value every employee as an equally important member of our team. Our employees are our most valued asset and as such we’ve built our corporate culture focused on the success and happiness of our team. Our leadership is passionate about helping each and every employee achieve their career goals.Our leadership focuses closely on each employee’s aspirations and work in a partnership to identify challenging and rewarding assignments. In joining our corporate family culture, you’ll find that you’ll have career opportunities, accompanied by training and tools to advance and achieve your goals.
- 8+ years of professional experience developing custom solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages, and Lightning Components
- Experience developing APIs, Integrations, and microservices using a high-level language
- Experience developing Lightning Components and Lightning Web Components
- Experience in Integrating with Mulesoft, Jitterbit
- Experience working with and writing intermediate to advanced queries in relational databases (SOQL, SQL, Postgres, Oracle, etc)
- Experience working with Salesforce APIs and Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Knowledgeable of all levels of the SDLC and all testing phases
- Participate in technical design sessions, develop technical solution documentation that align with business objectives
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Identify standard methodologies and development guidelines, communicate and implement these practices
- Experience with agile methodology.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Java/J2EE application development
- Technical design, development and documentation of cross-functional, multi-platform distributed application systems
- Perform server and client software installations, patches, and updates
- Analyze application requirements and develop high level and detailed application designs
- Use software industry best practices and tools to code, test, debug and release software products
- Utilize and participate in the full software development lifecycle
- Work as part of an Agile development team to implement all phases of enterprise-level software applications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Development experience with Java/J2EE and related technologies – Spring, Hibernate, Angular.JS
- Experience with Grails preferred
- Experience with software design concepts
- Knowledge of database development and web-based server-side integration
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Advanced knowledge of commonly-used software engineering concepts, practices, and procedures
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- All areas of software development and Maintenance
- Accountability of assigned software and non-software deliverables
- Working with Business Analysts and/or customers to ensure that requirements are defined properly
- Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the required level of detail in the timescales as defined by the PM
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Production of efficient and fully documented code
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager
- Peer review and sign-off of others work
- 5+ years’ of working experience with .NET / C# development
- Experience with client-server systems,
- Knowledge of SQL, and complex stored procedure development using best practices Knowledge of HTML5
- Experience in design and coding of web services (REST)
- Experience in web frameworks (Angular)
- Experience working in Agile / SAfe environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant Technical / Business experiences
- Participate in solution design, configuration and development
- Provide input to technical design process model, monitoring and reporting components, task and service implementations, work management, process start and control, event handling, integration components, work assignment, user access and security components, and versioning approach
- Hands on development of application framework
- Mentor other Pega developers
- Participate in solution deployment
- Participate in solution monitoring, assessment and communication of success story and business value
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Business Process Management, Business Continuous Improvement or related field
- Pega CSSA certification
- Demonstrated process modeling and process definition skills
- Understanding of BPM modeling and requirements tool(s); extensive experience with Pega PRPC
- Successful application of business analysis skills
- Proficient business design, business modeling, testing and solution definition skills
- Strong communication, facilitation, and analytical skills
- Acts as the liaison between Lead Business Architect and PEGA teams and have ability to translate between technical and non-technical team members.
- Works closely with Business Product Owners and Stakeholders, Lead Business Analysts to translate the business requirements to application.
- A wide degree of creativity and initiative is expected.
- Understands the business vision and translates to Technology impacts/solutions.
- Proactively identifies and mitigates risk to projects.
- Performs multiple roles as needed during the course of the project.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship skills.
- Solid experience with PEGA business process modeling and change management
- Solid experience with functional design and developments.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and customers to understand business problems to be solved • Capture functional software requirements and translate into user stories
- Participate in Agile software development sprints and sprint planning activities
- Lead agile teams and processes as necessary.
- Define solution acceptance criteria and assist in software testing
- Publish software release notes and maintain other product documentation
- Mentor Software Development team members as needed.
- Integrate best practices into current PEGA development procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 4 years of PEGA Lead Development
- Pega CLSA Certification
- Minimum of 7 Years DB2, SQL Server
- Broad experience in an organization that develops and delivers software to customers
- Managing software functional requirements throughout the SDLC
- Participation in an Agile software development environment
- Working with users/stakeholders and Lead Business Architect to understand and capture software solution needs
- Configuration and deployment of software solutions at the enterprise level.
- Documentation of requirements, test cases, and training material
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with applications at an enterprise level and possess knowledge of how applications interact
- Design and implement Pega Robotics (formerly OpenSpan)
- Advocate, evangelize and build robotic assets that help our customers improve outcomes
- Provide insight into leading practices, design and lead iterative learning and development cycles, and ultimately produce new and creative solutions that will become part of our core deliverables.
- Research, design, implement and validate robotics across diverse source applications and target applications to achieve targeted outcomes.
- Pega Robotics and OpenSpan experience
- Deep understanding of statistical and predictive modeling concepts, machine-learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques, and recommendation and optimization algorithms.
- Pega Robotics Certification preferred
- Experience with Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, or other RPA platforms
- NET development experience using Visual Studio
- Experience in Cloud and Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
- Analyze, design, implement, integrate and test multiple Appian BPM applications using latest version of Appian
- Interface with Architects, customers and technical personnel to understand business processes and system requirements
- Hands on development of Appian BPM applications
- Ensure project deliverables meet quality standards and functional as well as non-functional requirements
- Other duties involved in the application support as needed
- 5+ years of total IT experience
- Experience in implementing projects with Appian latest versions
- Appian Developer Certification
- Experience with SAIL scripting, ability to lead team
- Experience with building and using CDTs
- Experience with Task Reports
- Worked with external integration (web service, ESB, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand/gather requirements and implement them
- Expertise with using XML over HTTP or RESTful web service.
- Fluent with NET programming language.
- Manage the overall performance, tuning, and backup/recovery of primarily MSSQL, MongoDB, RavenDB & PostgreSQL databases (on premise and cloud-based)
- Proactive maintenance of all database instances (upgrades, patches, DB growth, etc.)
- Establish and implement performance monitoring metrics for databases to monitor availability and capacity thresholds and trends
- Optimize database performance by writing custom scripts to automate various daily DBA operations
- Collaborate with software developers to generate code into the test/staging/production system and monitor code deployed for performance and reliability issues
- Implement data retention policies for operational data stores
- Design and implement redundant systems (HA), policies, and procedures for disaster recovery and data archiving to ensure effective protection and integrity of data assets to be tested on quarterly basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years’ extensive experience in Microsoft SQL Server and demonstrated proficiency in stored procedures, triggers, functions, views and replication required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in data warehousing or other data reporting tool experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with backups, restores and recovery models to support High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for datastores required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in implementing operational automation using scripts required
- Prior experience with HIPAA compliance rules and operational knowledge of PHI and PII data required
- Prior experience in technical, database related roles with administrator experience in distributed systems and NoSQL databases, including and not limited to MongoDB, RavenDB, and Cassandra preferred
- Proficiency streaming technologies such as Kafka, Snowflake, and Spark preferred
- Prior experience with AWS tools and access preferred
- Prior experience configuring, supporting, and maintaining high-volume large database systems preferred